Port Phillip Housing Association (PPHA) is an independent, not-for-profit community housing organisation. Now operating for more than 25 years, we provide critical services to people who are experiencing housing stress or are at risk of homelessness. We exist to help members of the local and wider community find suitable, affordable housing and advocate on behalf of residents who require assistance to sustain their tenancies.
Our community housing is an affordable alternative to the private rental market or public housing. It is more than just housing – it is housing that has the potential to improve the well-being of individuals and communities.
Our housing is available to people over 18 on low to moderate incomes who can live independently. We cater to singles, couples, families and older people.
PPHA is seeking an experienced and motivated Tenancy Manager Officer to assist in the tenancy management of our diverse property portfolio. The primary duties of this full time position include the undertaking of tenancy management services of a high standard and in accordance with PPHA policies and procedures.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Experience in tenancy management
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the issues affecting marginalised and disadvantaged people
- Knowledge of RTA and VCAT
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience in computerised administrative systems as well as common PC software packages; and
- A current Victorian driver's licence is essential.
Closing Date 17th of May 2013